Pages

21/03/2018

Writing -Reflection


WALT: Reflect on our writing session. 


For the middle block, some Kia Manawanui students were learning about two different figurative languages. These are known as - Alliteration and also Hyperbole. Something I found challenging about this session, was understanding some examples. Next time, I could get a friend of mine to help me out during the lesson. 

The meaning of : Alliteration is - The repetition of the same initial letter in a same series.  
If this meaning does not help with your understanding. My meaning of Alliteration is (Repeating the first letter in most word in a sentence.) 

Here are some examples of Alliteration:
1. Kim's kid kept kicking
2. Fred's friends fried fritos for fridays food. 
3. Larry's lizard likes leaping leopards. 

Image result for alliteration
___________________________________________________________________________

The meaning of : Hyperbole is an exaggeration that is unlikely to be true. If this does not make sense to you, or you don't get the understanding of Hyperbole - 

Here are some examples for you to get an understanding:
1.  If I can't get a smartphone, I will die. 
2. He knows everything in maths.
3. I have told you a million times, not to do that. 

Image result for hyperbole
______________________________________________________________________________

During this lesson, I have now learned what can make my stories interesting and engaging for my audience to read. 

Kia Manawanui SC: Write definitions that makes sense to me. 
___________________

Kia Manawanui learning!

Ofa Lahi Atu! Kia Ora! Thankyou. 
Please leave a comment, and reactions to help me improve in my work. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Constance,

    Well done on this reflection you made about the Writing lesson that we did with Ms Komor.I think you have did a great job on this reflection.I really enjoy reading down what you found chanllenging about this session for Writing.Maybe next time you could write down what you enjoyed and what types of things that you need to improve on Writing but Great JOB AND WELL DONE!

    -Aletheia!

    ReplyDelete