Pages

12/03/2018

Technology Reflection - Pewter Glass

WALT: Reflect on our Technology Lesson.

Technology Reflection - T1W6
__________________________

Kia Ora! And many greetings .

Here at Tamaki College. Tamaki Primary entered Technology day. I am in the Hard Material group. For pewter glass. We are making necklaces.


Something I enjoyed today, was cutting out my design and seeing the final look for my pewter glass. But, this is not the end. I will be needed to file and polish my necklace to make it shine.

I have gotten better at

What did you learn?
At technology I learned how to cut the cardboard out the shape of the photo, that I will be using as my necklace.

What problems did you encounter at Technology? And how did you solve them?
I would cut over the line many times, and made this weird picture. But once i got to filing. It fixed up the edges and made a smooth surface.

For this weeks material, we used: Filers - About 6 of them. 46m sand paper. And we also used this tool that would help us cut the recess off. Next time, I would definitely use the cutter.

My work says that I am individual and like to get things organised real quick.

One thing  I would like to improve on is - To get my filing done quick, so I can get the rest done - A.S.A.P. This is because, we would be doing lots of sand papering and polishing



Image result for filingImage result for sand paper




This is my technology reflection!

No comments:

Post a Comment