Pages

26/02/2018

P.E - Cricket

IALT: Reflect on our cricket session.

Hello Everyone!
Today, Kia Manawanui had been taking turns of practicing cricket.

What did you learn?
During this lesson, something I have learned was: Catching the ball and throwing it to a good angle and degree. Arm slightly bent, opposite arm straight out and throw.

What did you enjoy?
Something I enjoyed about this lesson was, working together with my peers. This is because, with communication, it would be easier to get the batter out.

What did you do well?
I did well at pitching the ball to the batter, communicating with my peers and catching the ball.

What could you improve on for next time ?
Something I could improve on for next time, is to have a growth mindset. This is because, when someone would miss the bat, I would tense and say "Why didn't you give the ball to me". So, this is something I could work on.

This is my reflection in Cricket. Throughout this whole lesson, I enjoyed everything. A goal for me is to keep my reflection short and brief, with examples and reasons.

Please leave a comment! And I hope you'd enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog post Constance. I encourage you to add images to each of your posts. This helps to add interest to your readers!
    You said : " something I have learned was: catching the ball and throwing it to a good angle and degree. Arm slightly bent, opposite arm straight out and throw."
    Did you find this helpful? How did it help you during the P.E. lesson?
    I applaud you for being aware of what you could improve. *clapping hands*
    QUOTE: The first step towards change is awareness. :)

    ReplyDelete