Pages

12/03/2018

Cyclone Hola - Research

IALT: Research about the upcoming Cyclone Hola. 

Have you ever heard of a Cyclone Hola?
Well, a cyclone Hola is like a tropical storm. To help me out, I use a cyclone Hola as if it will be doing a Hola. Because, this cyclone type has hard wind and circles around like a coma. 

It's a sad fact that this Cyclone Hola will be hitting New Zealand. This is a place where I am originally born and also somewhere I stand. My Turangawaewae. - A place I stand. Furthermore, a cyclone Hola has not just effected New Zealand, but also other countries as well. 

I think that the main point in this message is to inform everyone in New Zealand that a Cyclone Hola is heading Auckland. This cyclone may be passed onto Australia, but we'll see soon. 

Here is a presentation that shares my research on a Cyclone Hola. 

No comments:

Post a Comment