Pages

15/10/2018

My First Blog Reflection For Term 4 2018

IALT: Reflect on my holidays
Kia Ora everyone and welcome back to my blog!
Today, I will be reflecting on what i've done and enjoyed during my holidays! Keep reading to find out more .

Image result for back to school










How was your holidays? What did you do in your holidays?
Well, I hope you had an amazing holidays, because I know I did. During my holidays, something I found interesting about it was watching netflix while eating and sleeping and also travelling around New Zealand. (Going to funerals).

NETFLIX - EAT - SLEEP :
I would say that chilling and watching netflix was a highlight of my holiday because all that i've been doing during my holidays was going to funerals and travelling around New Zealand. - Example : Kaitaia, Kaikohe, Whangarei, Raglan. Besides this, something that I enjoyed during netflix and chill was watching Vampire Diaries. Yes, I know that you have to be over 16+ to watch TVD, but I was to obsessed with the series, that I couldn't let the show go.
My favourite character on TVD would obviously be Damon Salvatore (Ian Somerhalder). Why? Because he cares so much that he hates it when he cares, and also because hes like a father. Someone who would do anything and would take anything before his own life. Damon is also vicious and likes to keep the people around him safe. (Secret: He is pretty cute)




Image result for netflix and chillImage result for foodImage result for tvd


TRAVELLING AROUND NEW ZEALAND:
The reason why I also enjoyed travelling around New Zealand was because I got to get out of the house and explore the nature and objects around New Zealand. Also because I got to visit the meeting houses of my tribe. For example, in Orakei is a meeting house (Marare), this is one of the meeting houses I go to for funerals and also gatherings. Although, I hope that next I could travel more around New Zealand and get to learn more about my culture and how New Zealand was made.

Image result for new zealand


Something I am looking forward to this term is going to the trips planned for the Kia Manawanui. This is because the trips would help me to connect and interact more to the pairs around me, as we haven't interacted in a while. So, I am definitely looking forward to the trips and hanging out with the people around me. 

During this term, what I would like to improve on is my behaviour in class and also in maths. I would like to improve on my behaviour for this term, because I've realised that in term 3 I wasn't really focusing and I didnt like to do some subjects during class time. But since it is my last term at Tamaki Primary, I should make the best of my term. I would also like to work on my maths, because I am not that confident during maths. I can improve on this but working hard, practicing and also asking the pairs around me. 

Image result for schoolImage result for tamaki primary school

TERM 4 HERE WE GO! 
#WEGOTTHIS #READYTOTAKEONTERM4



THANK YOU FOR READING AND VIEWING MY BLOG!

No comments:

Post a Comment