Pages

29/10/2018

How cars have changed overtime? - Reflection

Kia Ora everyone and welcome back to my blog!
WALA: Our technological world. 

This week, we have been learning about our technological world. The topic I have chosen for our 'WALT' was how cars changed overtime. I was interested in researching about cars because I wanted to investigate who invented the first car and how cars improved overtime. 

Image result for how have cars changed over time

_____
Here is a little peep of my work:

Since the first car was developed in 1885, there have been more improvements made. This means, in 1885 when the first car was invented, it was powered by an internal-combustion engined. Which, nowadays, cars have been more improved and are now run by gasoline or diesel. The outcome of these improvements are that, it has made life easier and helps people get from one place to another quicker. 

Cars are still being improved today, and now have a safer environment in cars.
Did you know that, back in the days people never use to have seat belts, airbags, radio etc? Well, we are all lucky now, because our cars are safer to use and if any accidents happen, we have airbags to help us survive through these accidents. 

_____

The challenging part about this, was researching about the history of cars and trying to summarise the information into my own words. Honestly, I would say that this used up most of my time. Next time, I think that I could try researching for about 20 minutes and then start creating my DLO. 
Although, I enjoyed doing this topic because I got to learn more about how cars changed overtime. 

The purpose of this was to learn about our technological world. How cars affected our live(?), How is changed overtime (?) and cars from the past and present. 


The next step for me, is to learn how to explain in my own words how cars have changed overtime. 
_____

Timeline of cars invented from 1885 to 2000's. 
Image result for first car invented
First car invented by Karl-Benz in 1885. 










Image result for 1990s car
Car invented in 1900's. 












Image result for range rover
2000's 
______

Sadly, 
It brings us to the end of this blogpost! 
If you have any questions or learned anything, please leave a comment below!
THANK YOU FOR VIEWING!

No comments:

Post a Comment