Pages

23/10/2018

Technology People Use for Abstract Art : Te Tuhi L2

WALA: Technology people use to make abstract art.
Greetings everyone and welcome back to my blog! Today, I will be reflecting on what I've learned for today's second lesson of technologies. Our learning extension is about 'What technology people use to make an abstract art'.

The types of technology artist use commonly to make an abstract art are:
Pencils, Felts/Vivids, Rulers, Colouring pencils/pens, Pastels, Watercolour, jovies, scissors etc. etc.
If you look at this art you can already see that this artist has used several technologies to make up his art piece. In this piece of art, already I know the technologies this artist has used, such as : Paint - to make the art bold)(Hot and cold colours), Felts - To make the whole art stand out etc.
Image result for abstract art

Something I am looking forward to at Te Tuhi is creating my own abstract art. This is would be my first time every, creating this type of art. Have you ever tried painting an abstract art ?
Besides this, if I ever get the chance to make an abstract art beyond technologies, I would like to create something the represents - Me, my culture, and the things that I like doing.

Throughout the years, technologies have been getting smaller and some are starting technologies have started to change. Take a camera for example : In the past times, a camera then use to be grey and small. Nowadays, our cameras are bigger, coloured in black, can sometimes print photos out from the camera, and we can even use our devices to take photos.
Image result for grey camera
Past time camera
 
Image result for instax
What we now use!


    












This brings us to the end of our blog post!
I Hope you enjoyed and please leave a comment below!


No comments:

Post a Comment