Pages

13/09/2018

Technology Graphics Week 2

IALT: Reflect on what I´ve done for technology
Kia Ora and welcome back to my blog!

Today for technology, we have been working on comparing and contrasting 2 different phone stands. We were also learning how to draw 2D and 3D shapes. Keep reading to find out more!










This photo shows the 2 different phones stands I have chosen for my comparing and contrasting.
The similarities of these two stands, are that they are both phone stands and can also hold devices.

What´s unique about each stand is that, one is made of wood and the other is made of metal material. They are also different shapes and colours, and also have nice texture.
______

After comparing and contrasting, we were learning how to draw 2D and 3D shapes. Squares, rectangles, letters, triangles and also circles.
___

Oblique:
Pronounced as a ¨Obleek¨.

2D - 3D = Dimensional
2D - 2 sides.
3D - 3 sides.

Here is a photo of my drawing:           



















When you draw a 3D circle, it is called a Tangent ; or cylinder.
10% represents - 1 in 10 and 10 in 100.

Today,
Technology was great and it was fun learning more about shapes and contrasting and comparing.
Thankyou for viewing and I hope you enjoyed my blogpost!

No comments:

Post a Comment