Pages

03/05/2017

Attitude Program - Puberty



Kia ora, Malo, Talofa, Bula and many more greeting to you from me and my blog. I and my blog are going to welcome you back in a reflective description. To begin with,
in attitude program, we were learning about was puberty. Through this session with our talker, I noticed that lots of things are changing for me. I have realized this, because I know what it feels like through puberty.

Some people might think to themselves, “I will never go through puberty”, but that’s fine because I know how it feels. This is because, I would always say this, to my older siblings.(Laugh) But two of the most important messages i’ve found as a good advice is that every-body will go through puberty, but in their own time. And also, one of the most important message is CHANGE!

Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment