Pages

22/05/2017

My food diary!

On Friday! Room 10 had been given this food diary homework! This diary is a sheet, where you layer your food into... By this - During the holidays, you are to write what you have eaten onto the food diary - Why?? Because it is to see if you are eating healthy or not! Although, here are some follow up questions that may relate to "My food diary" !

Do you feel you are eating a wide variety of foods?
NO! - I have answered "No" because this week, I have been eating high in sweets/sugars! E.g .. Chocolate, Raro,cupcake and many more on.......

Do you think you are "Spending" your calories wisely?
YES! - I have answered "Yes" today, because after eating a lot of calories, I have been exercising after a while! I have been taking laps and have also been practicing netball! Although, the limit of calories around teenage girls are around about 1600 - 1800 calories a day!

What will your eating goals be for this week?
My eating goal for this week, is to eat more protein, vege+Fruit and oils/fats more than carbohydrates! This can help me get fitter and healthier! And can also help me stay fit in life!
Thankyou! For listening to my story!


No comments:

Post a Comment