Pages

02/02/2018

School Values - My Goals

Kia Ora! And welcome back to my blog.. 

Here at Tamaki, there are 5 main keys that are needed to unlock the privilege of being a good Tamaki Student! Those 5 keys are Whanaungatanga, Manaakitanga, Rangimarie, Tukumarie, & Ako. Today in class, I have learned the 5 values and how it can be shown consistently around the school. Commonly, if you are a leader. Down below, is a DLO I have completed of how I can show these school values effectively throughout 2018.


Please leave a comment! With feedback and feedforward. 
Thankyou!

2 comments:

  1. I like your goal for Rangimarie-(peace) because it shows that you are a good friend and you are reliable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patience,
    With the simple comment you have given me, I still feel grateful for what you have said about my work! Your comment had even uplifted me.

    Thankyou, for this comment.

    ReplyDelete