Pages

17/02/2018

Creative Stories - Te Tuhi

WALT: Write a reflection about our experience at Te Tuhi.

1. Name at least 3 things that you learned at Te Tuhi?

* Mens and Womens that went to Te Tuhi has displayed some of their artwork on the walls and screens. One of these mens names were : Gary Peters - A slow take and Shannon Te Ao - With the sun aglow, I have my pensive moods.

* Buy the help of creativity, it helped Gary Peters and Shannon Te Ao concoct a design they have related to.

* Gary Peters took and idea from a sealing. Lots of colours. This art piece relates to an air conditioner.
*Shannon Te Ao has created an artwork that is based on his culture, and where he comes from? - Turanga waewae. - Down below is a photo of each artists work.

2. Explain two ways you can take what you have learned to give back to the community?

Coming back to TPS, I brought back a positive mindset and a can do attitude!

3. Name one thing you would have liked to spend more time on? Explain why?

One thing that I would like to have spent more time on was our Role play because people didn't really know there lines so we kind of just made it up as we went through it. In addition, I also wanted to have more time on our role play, because I would've really liked my team's confidence to build up.

4. What is the one thing that Salome taught, that you have liked?

*One thing Salome did that I liked was when she showed us Gary Peters artwork because it was very colourful and I liked that he got inspired just by this on little thing which was the Ventilation.



Shannon Te Ao:

This is one of Shannon Te-Ao's artwork. Click on this LINK to read about this artist.













Gary Peters: This is what Gary Peters had designed. Why did he choose this simple look? This may be simple to you, but not to the artist. Click this LINK to read about this artist. 

















This is my day at Te Tuhi! And I hope you enjoyed!

This gallery is free! No cost! And also has a cafe. It has displays up! So come and see for yourself!

For more information, go to : www.tetuhi.org.nz . Or click this link here. TE TUHI SITE


No comments:

Post a Comment