Pages

20/02/2018

Quilt - About Me!

WALT: Draw pictures that describe who I am.

During the time that I have been working on this art piece, I have learned more about what I like and what qualities I have.

Something I found challenging:
_________________________

Something I found challenging was, drawing pictures that represent me. For e.g: My favourite childhood movie is: Lion King and my quality is: Art (Creativity).

What could I work on in the future? :
_____________________________

A goal for next time, I could improve on is: Focusing more on my learning and less talking. So basically, using my time wisely.

A personal value I think I have showed is Ako. (Learning). A way I have shown this value, is helping others and learning from others. E.g: Telling others about what I think their qualities are.

Here is a photo showing my Quilt artwork.


No comments:

Post a Comment