Pages

24/07/2018

Im A Big Sister - To Twins

  .(NO WALT). 

Kia Ora, and welcome back to my blog!
Today is the best day I've ever had in my life! Why? Because two special babies have recently been born and brought to this world. (My siblings) 

I am currently sitting in the hospital, waiting for my siblings to wake up. So, I can have my first hold! 
I have been waiting for this moment for ages! Since, I heard my mother was pregnant. 

Although, it is even better because twins have run through my generation twice. And is also running through my family. 

On my mothers side:
My mothers dad has twin sisters. Her eldest siblings are twins. One of her twin brothers have twin children. And, my mum now has twins. 

On my father's side of the family:
My fathers dads, mum is a twin. My father's dad has elder twin brothers. And he now has twins of his own. 

Fun fact:
My siblings are fraternal twins and are also  - a boy and girl. 
This is the first ever time, we've had girl and boy twins been brought to our generation. Because, we one girl twins and boy twins. 

Here is a little photo of my sister and brother x : 



Right: Boy                                                   Left: Girl                 
















#Blessed #Yaay #Twins

Thankyou! For reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment