Pages

23/07/2018

My First Blog Reflection For Term3 2018

Kia Ora and welcome back to my blog!
WALT: Write a blog reflection about exciting things we've done in the holidays

Image result for hello gif








Today's blog will be all about things I found exciting on my holidays. 


2 interesting things I did on the holidays was, going to Wellington, flying to Rotorua, and driving to Napier. These were the most exciting things I've done on the holidays. Keep reading to find out why I enjoyed these places! 

We flew over to Wellington, to have a nice vacation, and to have fun. But for only 3 days. During our days there, we went to the movies to watch 'Ant man and the wasp', and we also went on a  shopping spree. Sadly, I had to leave all my clothes and shoes at my grandparents house. 
Image result for wellington
Image result for shopping spree









Image result for movies

After our holiday in Wellington, we then flew over to Rotorua. The reason why we flew over to Rotorua, was because we wanted to celebrate my grand aunt's 90th birthday. The best thing about her birthday was getting to meet some of my uncles, aunties, and cousins for the very first time. Especially, Julian Dennison. - You may know him more as , Ricky Baker - From 'Hunt for the Wilderpeople'.
Image result for 90th birthday
Image result for julian dennison



Continuing on, before driving back from Rotorua to Auckland city, we stopped in at Napier - To have fun at splash planet. - As a first time person at Splash Planet, it was the best thing that's ever happened to me. The most exciting thing at Splash planet, were the steep slides and also the little Zoo.

Image result for splash planetImage result for splash planet


____________________

Something im looking forward to for Term 3 is the activities and trips that are ahead of us. Because, this will give me a good chance to reconnect with my friends and students in my classroom again. 

Honestly, 
I would like to improve on my maths. Because in term 2 when we got our reports, my maths level was low - (It wasn't really low), but myself and my family weren't really proud of it. I would like to do better in mathematics this term. I can do this by practising at least once a day!  And someone who can help me is: My family, friends and teachers in my school.


 I am so glad to be back at school!
And, I am looking forward to the activities and trips that have been planned for our school!. 

Kia Ora!
And thank you for reading.  




No comments:

Post a Comment