Pages

26/07/2018

Cybersmart - Quality Blog Commenting

IALT: Write a quality blog comment on other schools blogs.
Kia ora and welcome back to my blog! Today, I have been learning how to write quality blog comments on other schools blogs, from the Manaiakalani cluster.
Image result for hi gif


What I enjoyed during blog commenting was getting to learn from others in the Manaiakalani cluster, and also having a chance to interact with this person. It was fun connecting with them, because I got to learn new things and had also got to share with other schools what I've been learning at my school.

Something challenging about blog commenting, was trying to find a blog for me to comment on. This was because we had to comment (positive, thoughtful, and helpful comments) on other school blogs, not just on one school.
But, I did manage to finish my blog commenting.

The schools that I have blog commented on was:
Pt.England , Panmure Bridge and Ruapotaka.


Image result for panmure bridge logoImage result for pt england logoImage result for ruapotaka logo


The best blogpost that I liked from these 3 schools come from Pt England.
Pt england, Rm 2. I've enjoyed their blog post - "Matariki Macarena", because it gave me a flashback from 2017, when my class had tuakana teina. - We also did the Matariki Macarena as we were learning about Matariki.


Image result for blog commenting




Questions: Do you think I have reached the standard of quality blog commenting?
                  Do I need to improve on something?


Please leave a comment:
Thank you for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment