Pages

03/08/2017

Technology - Clock designing

KIa Ora Koutou! It is only 3 more weeks until all groups change classes in Technology.... Although, today in Miss. Fergusons class, we are making our final clock designs.

What design did I use for my clock?
To begin with, I have chosen a "LA" clock design. The colour black represents creativity and passion. White represents Spiritual focus and Deep thinking. "L" represents Love and Laughter. "A" represents Abstract thinking. So, basicly, this clock represents Strength, Love, Learning etc.

What I found challenging?
The one thing I found challenging today, was outlining my "L.A" letters. For the letters, you needed to take time for it, either wise your clock will look like a bowl of dog food.

What did you find fun today?
Today, the funniest thing in technology was when Miss. Ferguson called me "Chicken"... How is that? Anyways, when I first walked into the door and asked Miss Ferguson a question, she replied and also said "You sound like a little chicken"... Thats how she came up with the name.. Although, I do like it!

In technology today, I found it really fun and amazing! I hope we keep continuing!

Thankyou, Miss Ferguson!

Ft: Ferguson


No comments:

Post a Comment