Pages

25/08/2017

Similes Practice Task.

WALT: Use similes to create our writing and make it more powerful ..

Kia Ora! Today, I have been working on a similes create practice task.. This presentation helps me to achieve mistakes in writing and to also add a bit of a spice to it.. Similes also help me to order my sentences and tell someone something that is true within my own words..

E.G: I am a carved Taonga!
Means: I am a descendant from Nga Puhi and Ngati Whatua..

So, do you see how I shortened the sentence by using a simily. If I was to just write a paragraph with no expression, the story would be boring and I wouldn't be able to hook in the audience to read my point of view.. 

Read through this presentation and see how I made the similes interesting..

No comments:

Post a Comment