Pages

25/08/2017

Henna Designs

Kia Ora.
Today, I will be blogging about my hobbies!

My hobbies are mainly:
Henna Designing
Modeling/Photographing
Celebrity Makeup artist(Doing celebrity make up)..

But, I am just focusing on Henna Designing today!

Why have I chosen of Henna Designing as a hobby?
I have put henna designing as one of my hobbies because, I feel like it can actually teach me a lot of things about art.. It is also because, it has special and ancient stories behind the design..

What do I find challenging about Henna?
The only thing I find challenging about henna Designing is the fact that it has a lot of detail in it.. Although, I have been doing some easy and natural ones for starters. 


Here is a photo of some Henna Designs on a piece of paper: 


You may not see the picture clear enough:

No comments:

Post a Comment