Pages

19/02/2018

P.E Reflection - Tennis : Softball

P.E Relfection. 

What we learned?
______________

Today, we learned how to get in a ready position and an angle of where we will bat the ball. Where you get ready to bat the ball, the starting position will be set as: Stand straight, with both hands on the handle. If you are a right hander, put your left leg out and wack the ball with the right hand. This is the same as people who are left handers. But opposite sides, with the right leg and the left hand. 

With softball, I have learned to pitch and bat the ball my best. I have also learned how to communicate with my peers. 



What I need to work on next time?
___________________________

Tennis :
Next time, I need to work on hitting the ball softer and aiming it to my partners bat. I could also work on following my eyes with the ball, so I can get a better idea of how I will hit the ball.

Softball:
Next time, I could work on how I communicate with my team. E.g: If the bases are full, and someone is near bass 2, and I say pass it to bass 3. I could let them pass it to their nearest bass. 


What did I do well?
_______________
Softball:
Something I did well during softball, was pitching and bating. I would angle my bat for the pitcher to know where I would like the ball to go and I would also pitch to an angle of where the batter would like to bat. 

Tennis:
Communicating with my peer. And having fun while hitting playing the game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment