Pages

26/02/2018

Kiwisport - P.E - Tennis

IALT:Reflect on our Kiwisport lesson.
_______________________________
Kia Ora !

Today at Tamaki Primary school, we've been practicing how to play Tennis. Here is a reflection on what i've learned  today.

What was your favorite part during this lesson?
Something I enjoyed about this Tennis lesson was, competing with my partner on the opposite side of me. This is because, the more I would challenge myself, the more confident I would get, in working with someone.

Who was your partner and how did it go?
I was partners with Jose and Suave. It was fun working with them because, with the competitions we had, I felt confident enough to verse other boys in any next sessions.


What didn't you like during this session?
Something I didn't enjoy during this session, was running for the ball. When the opposite player hits the ball, and it would go far and over my racket, I would always need to run for it. Mainly, in the sun.

What did yo do well?
Something I did well, was hitting the ball to a good volume and aiming it to my partners bat. This would cause them to hit the ball directly at my racket.

What could I improve on for next time?
Next time, I could improve on being more active and getting into the game. This is because, during this lesson, I felt a bit lack in times. And, I didn't really want to move in any way. Why? Because the sun was out and it was to hot.

This is my reflection on Kiwisport and I hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment