Pages

06/09/2018

Technology - Graphics

IALT: Reflect on what I've done for technology,graphics.
Malo E Lelei and welcome back to my blog! Today for technology, we have created a google drawing about ourselves. We used pictures to show people what we enjoy in our everyday lives and to also show who we are. 

Something I like to do in my spare time is to go on social media and or to dance. 
I also like to listen to music, from the artist : Tupac or XXXTENTACION as they are who I really look up to. 
I would describe myself as a koala, because I like to eat, sleep and watch movies all day. FYI, don't interrupt me please, if I am sleeping,eating or watching movies, because it just puts me off or I will get annoyed. 

Besides this, something else we've also done was find pictures of many different phone stands, because later on the term, we will be creating our own phone stands. 
The phone stand that I hope I get to make is a mickey mouse stand. Where, mickey mouses's hands are out holding the phone. 

Here is a photo of my google drawing : ME . 











GOOGLE DRAWING : PHONE STANDS















Something I really enjoyed about this day, was getting to know more about other people and also finding out what I like to do or enjoy.
The challenging thing about this session was, finding all the different types of things I like on google images, as they all needed to be transparent.

Although,
I enjoyed the day at technology and I am looking forward to do more phone stand creating!

THANK YOU FOR READING MY BLOGPOST AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Constance. This is a great explanation of what we did in the lesson. I think I must be a Koala too!!
    I am pleased you are already thinking about what kind of design you are going to make for your phone stand.
    Miss Ferguson

    ReplyDelete