Pages

17/07/2018

Flying to Wellington - Pt 1

Kia Ora and welcome back to my blog!

Last, early Sunday Morning, myself and my family flew over to Wellington for a nice holiday.
We bought 2 hotel rooms in the Willis Hotel - Because it was near Wellington City.

And what did we do in Wellington?
Well, me and my aunty went on a shopping spree. Buying shoes, Jandals, Clothes, and handbags. We also brought her some make up.

My favourite thing about our shopping spree, was buying myself an adidas jumpsuit. And camouflage green and dark green nike shoes.
I couldn't find the matching out fit to mine, but here is a similar one.

Both, top and leggings are attached together. There is a zipper in front. An Adidas sign on the right side. Hoodie. Comfy jumpsuit. And is also a camouflage colour, but with just the dark green.

And also, the type of shoes I got,
was a camouflage coloured nike shoes.

I hope that gave you a good idea, of what I got.


Image result for Comfy Women's Solid Stripes Crop Top Short-Sleeve Sweatsuit SetImage result for camouflage nike shoes huarache air
And just to throw it out there,
These shoes are air huaraches.


Thankyou for viewing my blog!





No comments:

Post a Comment