Pages

17/07/2018

Back to blogposting

Back at it again with another blog! And welcome back to today’s ‘blog.
I know I haven’t been blogging lately, but that is because, i’ve been busy
and spending time with my family.


So,
My goal for tonight is to at least blog 15 blogpost about what I’ve done on the holidays.
I had the best holidays ever, and can’t wait for the next couple of days.


During my holidays,
I felt like I was on summer vacation. - But Winter vacation.
On Sunday morning, we flew over to Wellington, stayed there for 3 days and then flew over
to Rotorua. We stayed in Rotorua for 3 days as well. But in those cities
or towns, we did do a lot of things.

Read the next blog  to find out more about what i’ve done on my holidays. Image result for busy

Image result for tired gif


Thankyou for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment