Pages

09/11/2018

Maths reflection

IALT: Write a reflection on what I've done for maths.
Kia Ora and welcome back to my blog! Today, I will be reflecting on what I have done for maths. 



Image result for maths struggling

For maths, I have been working on adding and subtracting numbers. Here is an example: 

Subtraction (-) : 3.6 - 2.4 would equal 1.2 because 3 - 2 = 1 and .6 -.4 equals .2 .. And there is how the answer would be 1.2 

Addition: 77.5 + 9.8 = 87.3 .. I don't really know how to explain how I got this answer because I did it in an algorithm way. But I am strongly sure that it will equal 87.3 ..

Image result for algorithm maths An example of algorithm :

Something I am finding challenging about maths is that, sometimes they don't give examples, so its harder for us to know what the sheet is asking us. Although, I enjoy maths because it is challenging and also because it keeps me busy and lets me have fun at the same time.

Overall, maths was really challenging but fun and I hope we get more tasks like this often.

Image result for maths fun

Thank you for reading my blogpost !
KIA ORA!

Could you try and solve this question using algorithm ? Have a go ?
What is 78.9 + 21.4 ?


No comments:

Post a Comment