Pages

06/11/2017

What I have been doing today(?)

Kia Ora! Kei te pehea koe?(How are you?)..
Although, this blog will be about, what I have been up to today!..

Have you ever heard of Manaiakalani? If you haven't heard of the word Manaiakalani before.. Here is my definition of what it means: Where all tamaki clusters make a film of what they've learned for the term and share it across every school. Which is basicly, like a film festival.! (Sorry if I am not specific about what Manaiakalani means, but this is all I know in short sentences). An example of this is: Room 10 made a movie/rap about how sugar can effect your body.. 

Anyways, what I am really trying to say, is that.. My buddy(Cerenity) - Her blogspot is.. (www.tpscerenityh.blogspot.co.nz). and I (Constance).. Have been working on a Manaiakalani display board.. This display board has 10 different types of movies/songs/raps, Tamaki Primary/intermediate school has made. But, put all together! .

Something I found challenging today, was working on the layout of how the film strips would be place.

I also found today really fun ! This is because, I got time to take the time off to work alone with my friend. .And it was just great working together with her! . 

No comments:

Post a Comment