Pages

27/10/2017

Technology! #Reflection

This week for Technology I worked with Frances and Akanesi. We baked Rock Cake.

Ingredients

Self Raising Flour
Sugar
Whipped Cream
Chocolate Syrup 
Egg
Vanilla Essence
Milk

And the utensils we used was: 

Cooling Tray
Oven Tray
Measuring Cups
Big Bowl
Plastic Scraper
Desert Spoon

Well I can say that today wasn't the best of our days, with not much people paying attention to instructions and getting the texture wrong. Mrs Tuipulotu wasn't too happy about it and, she started reminding us about remembering to listen and pay attention.

A challenge I found was when I had to put the texture onto the baking tray because it spread all over the tray connecting with the others. I enjoyed working with a new peer and finding out his different cooking skills.

Sorry, I have not yet been sent the photo of my groups DELICOUS! baking..

But, please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment