Pages

06/06/2017

Uni-structural - Novel Studies

WALT: Write a plot summary, on the story we're currently reading.
WEDNESDAY 24TH MAY, 2017.
This week, I’m predicting that I’m getting more closer to the end and deeper into the storyline.There’s going to be something big! Something Juicy! Something really Unsafe is about to happen and it’s going to be something unexpected. My predictions: two weeks ago have changed so much, there’s nothing to do with a bush so far and they’re not true, country maori people.Well this is another prediction of mine because instead of using the word "piupiu", they said ‘grass skirt’. What’s kind of confusing me at the moment is that everytime I start a new chapter they’re doing something different and sometimes in a whole new different place. My personal goal for this week is to finish the book and to be able to explain and have proof that I have completed the story and I know what ‘The Bone Tiki’ is all about.



No comments:

Post a Comment