Pages

01/09/2017

Hobby Heroes

Kia Ora!

For the last couple of weeks, room 10 has been focusing on our hobbies.. 
This week, we thought to make a google drawing about who are hobby heroes would be !

I have chosen Tyra Banks:

Did you know that, Tyra Banks would get mocked for, for having a big forehead.. Like, I mean, she is unique.. So, Instead of getting plastic surgery to change her looks, she owned herself .. I think this is very inspiring.. Do you know why? Because, my friend may have a big forehead, but that means she is smart and beautiful.. But, mainly unique. 

Tyra Banks is my hobby hero because she inspires me to be a modelist..

I am interested in modelling because, I know that I can express my ways to the world.. It will also show every-body that I am beautiful, the same as every other person..


This is my hobby hero and I hope you have enjoyed..



No comments:

Post a Comment