Pages

08/03/2017

Solo CE - Kirirana Morrison_T1W6

Kia ora and many greetings to you all. Welcome to my blog. Today, for reading I was working on a solo current events - based on Kiriana Morrison. Kiriana Morrison was the most beautiful angel I've ever met. Although, Kiriana Morrison died in a car crash. The cause of this was, Kiriana was a rear passenger as one of two cars as they collided against each other. Although, this wasn't fair for her but she is now resting in peace besides her grandfather Sir Howard Morrison.
I hope you enjoy this presentation!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Constance my name is Joseph and i am one of your buddies for the Taiao o Tamaki quad blogging. I think that this SOLO current events was awesome! I liked the way you described the death of Kirirana Morrison.Keep up the Great work!
    From Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Joseph,
    I am a student from Tamaki Primary and is one of your buddies. I would like to thankyou for this beautiful comment you have given to me, to pass on to my cousin Kiriana Morrison. She is now a beautiful teenager and I am sure she would love what you have said.
    Thankyou very much Joseph!

    ReplyDelete