Pages

02/05/2016

My Holidays

WALT:recount our holiday

During the holidays I had been spending time with my family.It was a lot of fun spending time with them because we got to go out and we got to celebrate special days , Just like birthday parties , ANZAC and just family time.
But 1 week later , when I just got home from celebrating my holidays from my mums family , I had went down to Orakei where my dad family lived.Once I went to Orakei , I scored some money because I had been helping my grand parents with their work..

AND THATS THE END OF MY SHORT HOLIDAY!!!!Image result for family clipart

3 comments:

  1. Sounds great Constance! Well done for helping your grandparents and showing Whanaungatanga :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou for giving a nice comment miss Morrison and yes I help my grandparents so I can help them with work and so I can look after them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankyou for giving a nice comment miss Morrison and yes I help my grandparents so I can help them with work and so I can look after them.

    ReplyDelete