Pages

15/11/2018

Technology - Graphics

IALT: Create an Isometric Optical Grid
Hello and welcome back to my blog, today I will be talking to you about what I've learned at technology.

In technology, we have been creating some isometric optical grids. The meaning of isometric is like a three dimensional art. Lets use a cube for example - It has three sides and is also isometric. Another word for it - 3D.

Here is a photo of my work!
My face was to beautiful for you to see ~

















To create this art piece, we used a isometric grid to help us draw and cut out triangles.
We then traced it out onto coloured paper !
After it was traced, we used a plain white paper and started to make cubes with this coloured papers.
We glued our cubes together and there it was .... Our piece of isometric optical grid.

...

The challenging part about today was tracing our triangle out. Because the paper would either move, I would trace crookedly, or my cutting would be wobbly.
Although, I made it through from this challenge and the outcome of my grid was what I expected, but not really. (If you understand) .....

Overall, technology was fun and something new I learned today was, isometric optical grid.
Hopefully, in the future I get to use more of this art genre and could maybe create something great from it !

...

Off topic, but it is now time to reveal the face of beauty !!!
TADDDAHHHHHHH~















...

Here is also my work by itself:











.....

I hope you enjoyed reading my blogpost, and enjoy your day!
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment