Pages

09/11/2018

PREDATOR FREE

IALT: Reflect on what I've done for our digital world.
Kia Ora and welcome back to my blog!

This morning, the Kia Manawanui syndicate has been learning how to use argumentation and to also get us ready for a special game.

We were learning to argue about predators and pests.Why we should respect pest or why we shouldn't.
A group of people have in the nature watchers made an opinion about pest and why they deserve more respect. Do you think pest deserve respect? Yes or No? Why do you think that?

Here is the response I have given back to the nature watchers opinion;
I partly agree and disagree with their opinion.
This is because not all pests eat our native animals. Here is an example:
Lets use a feral cat for example. It is a pest right? Well, it is loved by humans and have been taken care of. It has a home to live in and has a loving family. This means, that the feral cat wouldn't be able to eat our native animals, as it is a family pest.

But a part of me disagrees.
This is because the wild pest eat our native animals and if this continues, it would cause our native animals to be extinct. This would leave us to have only pests are our animals and no more wild life animals.
.

Examples of pests:
Image result for pests

Examples of native animals:
Image result for native new zealand animals

The above shows examples of pests and what native animals they eat. Which has a example below the pest!

Do you agree with my opinion or do you agree with what the nature watchers have stated?
What do you think about our statements? Have your say below in the comment section?

Overall, this session was fun because we got to learn more about argumentation and also because I got to read other people's opinions of why we should or should not respect pests.

This sadly brings us to the end of my blogpost,
but I hope you have learned something new..

Stay tuned for my next blog post about argumentation.

KIA ORA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment