Pages

14/02/2017

GOOSEBUMPS - Deep Trouble

IALT: Read for enjoyment for sustained periods of time.

Kia ora, Talofa Lava, Bula Vinaka, Malo e lelei and many greetings to you all. 
Welcome to my reading log blogpost. Today, I am reflecting on a book named Goosebumps- Deep Trouble. The Author of this book  is R.L. Stine. Although, this book is about 2 siblings who are named Billy and Sheena.They go on their first underwater adventure.Until Billy happens to be in real major problem.
Favourite Character: Billy- My favourite character would have to be Billy because he likes to go on adventures underwater and he also has imagination.
Label:  Reading Log 2017

Thankyou! For listening to my reflection of Deep TROUBLE

1 comment:

  1. Hi Constance,
    Im Joseph I am part of the Te Taiao o Tāmaki Quad Blogging and I am one of your Partners. I just wanted to say I like how you explained who the characters were and who your favourite character was!
    Keep up the Great Work!!!
    Joseph

    ReplyDelete