Pages

06/04/2018

TALENT SHOW - REFLECTION

TALENT SHOW REFLECTION

Image result for talent show
Kia Ora ! And many more greetings to you all!



As I gave you information about a Talent Show being held @TamakiPrimarySchoool. 6:00pm. 5th April 2018.

Last night, this Talent show was finally held. We also had a special performance from a young kid who is famous for being in a reggae band - T.H.D .. You may already know who this could be. - Yes it is General Fiyah.

Besides our special guest - This Talent was to celebrate students talents and also to help fundraise for our Camp.

Here is my reflection below:

_________________________________________________________

I had 3 performances to share with my school audience.
A song - I know the lord : A dance - Azonto : And also another song - THIS IS ME. From these three items, I really enjoyed the Azonto dance. This was because I got share an item with two best of my friends. This also helped me get grooving and helped me to move my body.


I really enjoyed the Talent Show. And I hope we could do this once more again.

Throughout the Talent Show - I hope'd that our voices and dances really hit the audiences hearts and captured theirs eyes. I also hope'd that we engaged them to keep watching our performances.
From what I could see - The audience we had LOVED our show.


The practices we had before the performances made my confidence boost up. I did have a little bit of nerves, but it did go away.
During the Talent Show, this is when my nerves started to fade. I now became even more confident.
When the Talent show was near a end, my feelings started to switch off. This feeling hit me hard.
This is because, after I became confident enough to perform - I didn't want this Talent Show to finish.

At the end of the Talent show. Kia Manawanui syndicate performed a whole song together to end the night off.
This song is called "This is me" - Artist - Keala Settle.

__________________________________________

Image result for talent show
Image result for talent show
Image result for talent show












 I would like to give a huge shout out to our HOST of the night - Symon . 
And also another shout out to our special guest - General Fiyah. 
S/O to Akanesi Pua. And Cerenity.
And the Kia Manawanui teachers for making our Talent show happen. 




This is my reflection about my TALENT SHOW ! And I hope'd you enjoyed. 

Please leave a comment! 


No comments:

Post a Comment