Pages

25/11/2016

EOTC - Friday - Reflections

Good Afternoon.
Today, I am reflecting on what I have done throughout the week.My highlight that I have enjoyed through these five days were the movies and the fun day.I have chosen those because they were the most funnest events I have went through.Although, I enjoyed this week because there were supportive students around me cheering.In addition, I would like to give a big thankyou to all the teachers for putting this trip on and all the adults who have helped us.
THANKYOU VERY MUCH TEACHERS AND ADULT HELPERS!!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ vận chuyển hàng đi mỹ cũng như dịch vụ ship hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ nhận mua hộ hàng mỹ từ website nổi tiếng Mỹ là mua hàng amazon về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete